Ultramarine Email

Has anybody had a 2012 recently? I will be curious to see what the asking price will be for those.

Does anyone know what time the offer opens up this Thursday ?

Order In! 3 - 3 packs this year. Skipped the 2012’s @ $110 per.

1 Like

$110 BdB/BdN, $70 Rose (WL only). Note these are not convention 12’s but late disgorged wines, and come with the following note:

We have about a hundred bottles of both the Blanc de blancs and the Blanc de noirs that we have left on lees in bottle for a total of 7 years. The acidity in both has mellowed and integrated. The wines overall are significantly richer than the normal disgorgements. We do think of these wines as experiments and not a “better” Ultramarine. Enjoy them with that in mind and we’d love to hear your feedback.

What do the current release 3 packs cost these days?

$215

Exact same here.

Same here. Allocated 6 bottles the last few years. Surprised for the increase.

They must of produced a lot more rose to offer wishlist for the 2016. First time I’ve seen this. With three different bottling, it was strange how they were grouped together- production couldn’t be the same for all.

Really don’t get why I’m not on the guaranteed allocation list this year, especially since the allocations seem to be bigger this time around. I’ve been buying since the first vintage and did get a guaranteed allocation last year [swearing.gif]

Order in for all 3 as well!

I did bite on the 12’s though. Couldn’t help myself champagne.gif

I tend to see this inconsistency with some lists. I get the above with Alban (have been buying for years and generally only get offered Reva, Viognier and Patrina).
I didn’t see magnums in this offering. Anyone know if '16 mags will be offered at all?

In for 3/3 + one of each 12 LD; I’ve had the 10 LD before at the ultramarine dinner at majordomo and it’s fantastic; excited to try the 12.

Order in for 3 x 3 packs.

My email states September 10. I’ve bought every full allocation since the 2011 vintage so not sure why I’m not up for the offer today.

Any 3 packs available at cost to share? Kinda like the MacDonalds :wink:

Bump, anyone know what time this goes live tomorrow…TIA [thankyou.gif]

I signed up in May 2018 and no luck for me this year. Just curious how long the estimated wait is…?

In July Michael said it was 2-3 years.

Anyone willing to share your allocation left, please feel free reach out to me

Anyone willing to share please pm me. Will love you.