Ultramarine Save the Day

I have been since initial offering. No mag offer this year tho the message seemed to refer to small yields this year. Possibly no mag bottlings.

Here is the text from yesterday’s email:

Our 6th release of Ultramarine is around the corner and because of your continued support we are offering a guaranteed allocation on September 3rd and 4th. This is two days before the main release.

The 2015 vintage is probably well known to the collectors on this list for its concentration and power. Poor set and low yields contributed to wines of amazing density. The 2015 Ultramarines are strong, vinous, powerfully Californian wines that loudly declare that they are from the Sonoma Coast. Again, we are offering the wine only as a three pack (rosé, blanc de blancs, and blanc de noirs). The 2015 is an exceptionally small vintage for us, so quantities are limited. We are excited to get these wines to you.

In addition, we have a small number of 2013 blanc de blanc and blanc de noirs magnums. They are limited to one per customer and are not guaranteed. They are sold one a first come, first served basis.

We’ll have full notes and pricing in the release letter. Thanks and cheers!

Curious what you mean by top 150?

Sorry about that. I was making a dumb Bedrock joke. They gave a special bottle a few years ago to their top 150 customers, which engendered a small amount of controversy here on WB.

If anyone in Southern California can’t get an allocation and wants a magnum let me know and I’ll try to grab one. I had a potential forum member and they were able to get a 3 pack. Just send a message. No up-charge, and I would prefer meeting somewhere in the LA area around the holidays after delivery rather than ship. I can ship but would prefer to hand deliver for the convenience.

Hey Alex, I would take any magnums you can get! I can meet you in SoCal whenever.

Any idea what time today for the release

i think 10 PST but not certain

Allocations are live

Open now, bought one three pack and a mag of BdB and BdN

In for 2 3-packs and a mag of 2013 BdB.

Site not loading. Slooooow…

Must be fix, no problem here.

In for a six pack. Wish I was offered a mag.

Just ordered a single 3pack. Left one. Prices are going past my comfort zone. $500 or a 6pack is high for something I drink with fried chicken and popcorn.

Was there an option to wishlist? Didn’t see it this time around.

I am not taking all of my allocation if anyone is interested. I will sell at a premium, but cheaper than WineBid. lol
PM me.

Popcorn is call for the best wine you have! champagne.gif

In for 2, 3 packs. Wasnt offered a mag or even able to wishlist one- maybe next year. Pumped for the 15’s tho

Offered 2 3 packs and took; no option to wishlist more or any mags.