Upcoming Realm Release

JD’s report this morning-

2016 Realm Farella Vineyard 96+
2016 Realm Houyi Vineyard 97
2016 Realm Beckstoffer Dr. Crane 98+
2016 Realm Beckstoffer To Kalon 100
2016 Realm Moonracer 96

Really nice. Thanks for sharing John.

I’m hoping I can pick up some Fidelio, I made the list last year. No scores on the Fidelio?

To my knowledge, the Fidelio has not been professionally reviewed.

Realm is live at 10am. What are you buying?

Depending on what they offer me, I’ll most likely take the whole set.

Bottle of To Kalon and Crane would be nice. Doubt it’ll get any allocated though.

All of it if I had that kind of money. Probably grab 2 Dr Crane and 2 To Kalon. Maybe one other bottle. We will see.

Ordered 1 Houyi, 1 Dr. Crane, 2 BTK and 2 Fidelio; wish listed 1 Moonracer and 8 Fidelio.

No Dr Crane or BTK for me. Not even an option to wish list. Was offered 1 Houyi, and 3 Moonracer.

My first offer. I didn’t even get an option to wish the crane or TK. Only got offered moonracer, houyi, Fidelio and option to wish cab franc mag and Farella.

If I don’t take all the wines offered I’m guessing I won’t even have a shot at any in the future?

This is my second time purchasing. I was only offered Houyi, Moonracer, and Fidelio, with the option to wishlist Farella.

Anyone not taking one of their Dr Crane or BTK allocations?

No option here either. Awesome.

What’s the price on the Crane and BTK this year?

Stange-because I was offered 4 Fidelio and 2 Moonracer but no Dr Crane or BTK

$235

Wow. Wonder why the moonracer is $250 when the others are less?

Ended up taking just 6 x 750’s and a mag of the Fidelio. My wife’s favorite wine.

Happy to see wines only increased by $10 in such an epic vintage. Fidelio price did not change.

Farella - $150 (750ml) $375 (Mag) - 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
Houyi - $210 (750ml) $500 (Mag) - 100% Cabernet Sauvignon (2015 Price $200)
B. Dr. Crane - $235 (750ml) $575 (Mag) - 100% Cabernet Sauvignon (2015 Price $225)
B. To Kalon - same as dr. crane - 100% Cabernet Sauvignon (2015 Price $225)
Moonracer - $250 (750ml) $625 (Mag) -77% Cabernet Sauvignon, 9% Merlot, 9% Cab Franc, 5% Petit Verdot
BTK Cab Franc - $900 (mag only) -75% Cabernet Franc, 25% Cabernet Sauvignon
Fidelio - $60 (750ml) $140 (Mag) - 100% Sauvignon Blanc, First vintage in Mag? (2015 Price - $60)

They really have quite the premium on mags. Its hard for me to pull the trigger on those even though they are my only vector to get more of the Dr. Crane and BTK.

This is interesting. First time on Spring Release (aftter buying full Fall Release)… I didnt get any Farella, but I got the Houyi, To Kalon, Moonracer, and Fidelio with option to wishlist Crane.

Can anyone confirm, their magnums are etched right? Thanks!