Upcoming Realm Release

Frank - I’m so jealous. I would have been happy with one bottle of TK or crane. I bought four out of the five bottles allocated last fall. I guess I should have just grabbed the full allocation.

It may have been to a visit I did last December to Realm? During that time, they gave me a limited offering, but then withdrew one of the bottles offered, so I had asked them to be generous with my spring allocation (jokingly, of course). Hmm…

In, Lite !

It’s my third spring offering and got 1 BTK (first) and wishlist Dr Crane.

Just got to be patient I guess.

This is my first Spring - got NO Farella, 1 Houyi, 2 Moonracer, 4 Fidelio, and a wishlist for SIX! BTK mags with no Dr Crane (not even a wishlist)

The data nerd in me would love to see how allocations are decided.

JmFrawly - were those mags 500 or 900? My wish was for 900, so passed. Sounds like other guys got offered 500

The FrankZ method I believe.

I think the $500 is for the TK Cabernet mags and not the Cab Franc

900 for the cab franc mags

I just looked at my allocation again and I was not offered Farella, only the option to wish list 3. I read it wrong first time.

This is my first spring offering and last fall was my first fall offering where I bought 4 '16 Bards. I did visit Realm in April 18 and was able to purchase three '15 Bards and two '15 Moonracers. Was hoping to at least be able to wish list Dr Crane and TK this year.

Thanks sir!

Wishlisted crane and btk. My wish list amount grew from 15 but still just wish list.

Wonder if it’s more likely to get filled if i wish for more or less? Like is 1 bottle wish more likely to get filled than 3?

BTK - allocated 3 750 + Mag, wishlisted 3 750 + another Mag
Dr Crane - allocated 1 750, wishlisted 4 750 + a couple of Mags
BTK CF Mag - took 1 of 2 allocated

Left Houyi, Farella, Moonracer and Fidelio on the board. I’m outta room. With the exception of the BTK CF (+1), my allocations did not change vs 2015.

First time for me. Houyi, Moonracer and the white stuff.

Have to think about this real hard…Slightly out of my price range but this stuff sounds epic.

Chris the stuff is great.

This round, i left a bunch on the table, just Dr Crane for me. I have a fair amount so need to be rational every once in a while

Same here, I took the Houyi and Fidelio and wishlisted the Farella, hopefully every year the allocation will increase. Now I’m really glad I took the Fait-Main LPV last month.

Visited the winery in June 2018 - added on that date.

Offered (all in 750s):
(1) Houyi
(2) Moonracer
(2) Fidelio

Able to Wish List:
(3) 750 Farella (2) MAGS
(2) Houyi MAGS
(2) Moonracer MAGS
(6) BTK Cab Franc MAGS
(6) Fidelio MAGS

Is the moonracer worth the coin? I have enjoyed the Bard and Houyi but have never had the Moonracer and $250 seems steep.

Order in after consulting with the SO. Didn’t take all of my allocation, but most of it.

1 Houyi
1 BTK
1 Moonracer
3 Fidelio

After thinking about it, didn’t bother wish-listing the Farella Coombsville Cabernet at all (even though I enjoyed it at the estate); I bought more 2016 Vice Versa Cabernet instead (LPV/Stagecoach fruit)

I picked up just the Dr. Crane (extending the vertical from 2012) and the Fidelio. My bigger purchases are in the fall release.

Also, received a nice surprise in the mail yesterday. It was a very well done, high quality, coffee-table type book about everything Realm. It even had a nice handwritten note from Scott Becker, their managing partner, thanking me for supporting them for over a decade. Very nice touch.

One of my favorite wineries, needless to say. Great people and great wine.

Tom