UPDATE VELETA GOURMETS / IT’S ARRIVED SHIPPING INFO!!

Order Placed! I decided to try the balsamic as well this year.

The BD12 code showed free shipping before I placed the order but after it went through it said:

Shipping method
UPS® Ground - $21.03

No worries! Olive Oil ordered!!!

Thank you! [thankyou.gif]

I will refund your shipping, no problem

I’m in. Love that tuna

In for an olive oil and balsamic 6 pack!

Nola, heads-up, on the right hand side it showed the correct amount, but in the middle it showed what everyone else is saying.

Thanks!

Max

Wow! That was fast. Thanks, Nola!
[cheers.gif]

Super excited for the offers! Just wanted to check the price on the 6-pk Ventresca - is it $110 or $120?

Thank you Nola!

Order in for EVOO and tuna. Looking forward to trying! Thanks so much!

I’m sorry Max, I don’t see it. Here or on the web?

Nola, sorry for the confusion. When I completed checkout the middle of the confirmation page stated the shipping fee whereas the right hand side showed the correct amount.

I chedcked your order you were only charged for the product, not the shipping. That’s what the receipt indicated. Shipping coupon used.

Nola, you’re so my favorite… why have I never ordered before!! Oh, yeah, cuz I’m always buried on BerserkerDay hosting my own madness!! Order coming for the Elite Sampler! Finally! Thanks for being a perennially bright, warm and wonderful voice in our group.

In for some olive oil, it’s our go to!

You are going to make my cry!!! flirtysmile flirtysmile flirtysmile Thank you !!!

When does it take the shipping off, I’m ready to go on a mixed case of the EVOO and vinegar, as well as the 2005 Cab.

NVM I entered the code, d’oh!

Shipping coupon is active, I think I got it resolved.

A must buy every year. The EVOO is amazing, even better when it’s been marinating in Tuna. Looking forward to trying some new stuff this year.

Thank You John!!!

Order in. Thanks Nola.

In for several of the great packages!