UPDATE VELETA GOURMETS / IT’S ARRIVED SHIPPING INFO!!

Thank You Truett champagne.gif champagne.gif flirtysmile flirtysmile flirtysmile flirtysmile

THANK YOU Lauren!!! LOVE SEEING YOU HERE!!! flirtysmile flirtysmile flirtysmile flirtysmile

Ordered!!! Best tuna on the planet. (from a guy who hated the taste of tuna for 50+ years) Thank you Nola!

The sardines are listed here at $52, yet the website has $56. Which is it?

Fixed

Very Welcomed Kirby!!!

Order in for some EVOO, Ventresca, and Bomba rice! Thanks so much Nola!

Thank you Frank!!! flirtysmile flirtysmile flirtysmile champagne.gif champagne.gif champagne.gif [cheers.gif] [cheers.gif]

My Vijiriega goes very well with all of that!!! neener neener neener

More delicious olive oil coming my way!

flirtysmile flirtysmile flirtysmile Yeah!!! [cheers.gif] [cheers.gif] [cheers.gif] [cheers.gif] [cheers.gif]

Order in - happy to support, my friend!!!

Cheers

1 Like

Ha you know I did!

Belly Laugh flirtysmile flirtysmile flirtysmile flirtysmile

olive oil innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Charlie!!! Makes me happy you love my EVOO!!! I love caviar too, just no one to share it with!!! Maybe I need to buy some only for me!!

ordered extra this year, ran out too fast last year. ha ha.

30g tins of caviar go ez solo! hehe

Nola, a heads up, I received an email saying my items were cancelled - order 1901014794. Not sure what happened.

I refunded the shipping charges. I think the order is fine. Keep me in the loop if you were refunded the whole amount.

Ah that makes sense, it shows refund of a much smaller amount than what I ordered. Sorry for the hassle. Very much looking forward to trying these out, and making Paella for the family!

1 Like

Olive oil, rice and paprika order in! Can’t wait! :slight_smile: