UPDATE VELETA GOURMETS / IT’S ARRIVED SHIPPING INFO!!

Order in for olive oil and Tuna!

I forgot the shipping code in my excitement though!

No Problem Done.

Ordered some olive oil and sherry vinegar!

Double order in… 2x seafood sampler + 2x sardines!

Awesome!!! Thank You!!!

Double Awesome!! Thank you!!!

Double Awesome!! Thank you!!!

Order in , thanks Nola!

I’ve been out of your good olive oil for about a month now. Can’t wait to get some more plus reload on Balsamic.

And tinned fish. Oh the tinned fish…

Will work on this order in between work duties. [berserker.gif]

Ready when you are!!!

Grabbed a bunch of stuff myself! That ventresca OMG.

The quality of this producer is like no other in Spain.

I have been trying to secure a new shipment for months, finally got it, it is on the way. The Ventresca is like the Wagyu of tuna. And this isn’t just ventresca, it is from Bonito del Norte which is a sub species of Tuna and highly sought.

Not only is the tuna belly crazy, the infused oil in the tin is liquid gold! I happened to use the last of mine on Sunday and tagged you on Instagram, Veleta Wine though I couldn’t find a Veleta Gourmet account. Do you have one?

Thanks for these amazing offers, Nola! I have to do some storm drain cleaning in advance of the first “atmospheric river” storm of 2021, but I’ll definitely be ordering some of these and Veleta wines later, hopefully before Todd closes the store for the day!!

Oops I guess I’m slacking… I have not made an IG for the gourmet products. I need a clone… flirtysmile flirtysmile

Order in for white tuna and ventresca.

Order in! Olive oil, and lotsof tinned fish!

Just placed our order for olive oil, paprika and the tuna. We love your olive oil, Nola, and my wife is excited to try your tuna.

Thank you, order placed. Man I could of ordered more, but first order and want to check things out. Looks amazing, can’t wait.
Cheers

This stuff is so good, and Nola is a pleasure to buy from.

1 Like

You know, I am open for business YEAR ROUND!!! champagne.gif champagne.gif champagne.gif

1 Like