UPS Has Gone Berserko...

On the USPS side of things I just got the catalog for Heritage Auctions December 11, 2020 auction in the mail today.

Looks like there were some nice lots…

I’ve generally found UPS to be pretty reliable. With FedEx, if I haven’t gotten the delivery by 2:30-3:00 pm, it ain’t coming that day, even if it still says ‘out for delivery’

UPS currently the worst. We’ve now had packages returned from places that we are licensed in @$150 a pop for the return with no explanation why they returned. Packages gone missing, packages delayed extensively, no reach out from local rep. My head explodes. FedEx tops currently. GSO good locally though they do are not really great about dealing with difficult locations with gates or apartment buildings where they have to think.

Well, Tom, if it shows a stop at the International Space Station, then you’ve got a story.

Just discovered that Fedex drivers mark packages as delivered before they actually deliver them. Got a notice that my wine was delivered and said what? Looked at the front door and no wine. Called the winery and they said they were aware the drivers were doing this. The wine did show up but not a nice way to do business.