Veleta EVOO & Gourmets of Spain Berserker Day 10 Deals

Awesome! Appreciate the information. Anything special I should or should not do in terms of storage?

Ordered an Elite. Can wait to sample all of this.

I have just sold out of the Jamon Serrano “SIN” and will be putting them as a Pre-Order Status

Succumbed to peer pressure, and placed my order! Looking forward to making some paella at home! :smiley: Thanks Nola!

Olive oil and paprika for me. Thanks Nola!

Just opened a bottle of the ‘16 olive oil still fresh. Keep bottles in a cool basement closet

I thought the same when I bought my six pack last year. I went through them in a jiffy

My first time. In for an elite + tacked on a rice & paella seasoning kit. Pretty stoked to make my first paella.

Two questions for you:

1. When do you think delivery would be to East Coast/major city, e.g. NY? I have some family over 2nd week of February and wondering if delivery would be in time for that?
  2. For how many people will the rice & paella seasoning kit be good for? I’m guessing the seasoning kit could be used for more than a single 2lbs of rice? And I figure a single 2lb of rice is good for 8 people?

Thanks!

One of the very best BD offers! Well, the Grassl Glasses are awesome, too.

Sardines
Manchego
Chorizo
Blood sausage

And nowhere near enough.

For me a kilo of rice for 8 is probably about 1/2 the bag, maybe a bit less.
Shipping of the liquid parts is more temperature driven. I will keep you posted. [cheers.gif] [cheers.gif]

The rice bag is 1kg I believe. So one bag for 8 people?

Thanks for the wonderful offers. I just placed order for jamon and the jamon stand! First time ordering and my wife and I are very excited to try.

I am going to start a new Jamon tomorrow in honor of BD, maybe I will do a video!!!

I remain interested in placing an order for cheese and sausage, but am unable to place the order. Items are listed as unavailable and will not add to a cart. Any advice appreciated.

A video would be great to see how to best cut the jamon and then any best practices for keeping the jamon fresh for later use. Looking forward to taking that first cut when it arrives.

I suggest you delete the items in your shopping cart, close the page and then reopen and try again. As to the different prices, there are the links to the BD deals and then there are the regular priced items. Once BD is over I switch back to the regular price, so apart from that I don’t know what else to tell you. There have been numerous purchases and very few glitches, never the less I am sorry you have had difficulties.

Just spoke to my farm manager harvest was excellent and he can ship as much as You can buy!!! [berserker.gif]

First time order in! Thanks for offering the seafood sampler package. I’ve always wanted to try a variety but never wanted to go 5 or 6 deep on any one thing. This is perfect. Looking forward to it! Thanks

flirtysmile flirtysmile you’re welcome!!!

Just placed my order. Think I charged myself shipping. Oops!!

Nola, thanks for making these deals possible and hope to meet you in person one day!
Veronica