Veleta EVOO & Gourmets of Spain Berserker Day 10 Deals

So much stuff! So hard to choose!

Olive Oil and Paprika in! Looking forward to trying the EVOO this year!

Order in. Excited to try the mussels en escabeche.

Got plenty of Sardines. Had to try some Caballa. Stocked up on some EVOO and Balsamic. Threw in some cured pork tenderloin to wash it down with.

Can’t wait. Thanks Nola!

Got a couple elite samplers and some other stuff

Reloaded olive oil and got some Ventresca. Thank you!

Hi Nola. Can you ship the canned and bottled items to Canada?

In for 12 bottles of the 18 EVOO…

I just ran out of my order from last years the timing is perfect!

I have never tried, up up for it!!

I’m in for the Elite selection and several sausages and cheezes. This is a slippery slope I fear I will be returning before BD11. If anyone deserves our support this year it is Nola, thanks so much for the offerings.

Nola I noticed on checkout that you have a pickup option. Do you have a physical location in Dayton? I have family in the area and I am a Class of 79 UD grad.

My warehouse is in Beavercreek and I do have customers that ask to pick up locally. If you come into town let me know!!

This is the year I cave to peer pressure and get on the Veleta Gourmet train.

Choo Choo
Gourmets of Spain Train.jpg

I just bought the BD10 Elite Selection and an extra 6-pack of olive oil.

Thanks, Nola!

Order in,Excited!!
Thanks Nola

Looking at some of the gourmet items and they are labeled unavailable. And prices are not always per your message. What’s the procedure, Nola?

Order in. I give many of the items out to my hardworking staff. Last year the tuna, sardines and Sherry vinegar were a big hit. This year added EVOO and some of the new seafood items Of course I keep a few for myself.

In for a 6-pack of the '19 EVOO and some tuna. Looking forward to trying it! How long will the EVOO last? I’m a little concerned about my wife and me being able to get through 6 bottles. Although I’m sure once I taste it, it won’t be an issue! TIA.

my ‘16 harvest Veleta EVOO is still fresh and wonderful. I store in my wine cellar.

Hi Scott. My Olive oil has a very long shelf life. I am personally using an older harvest from 2016 that had to older clear bottle. It is not as fresh as the newer harvests, but it is still really delicious and not the least bit rancid. The fresher the olives that are milled (wait time between harvest and processing) the cleaner the oil, the cleaner the oil the less organic material that can cause spoilage much fasted. So we harvest and mill within a very short time. as soon as they have collected enough for a batch it gets processed.