VELETA GOURMET*** GREAT DEALS **FREE SHIPPING

Nola - Paypal is giving me fits. It is requiring me to make each selection and check out separately. It is also not letting me place the order because of a difference between my shipping address and billing address… Any suggestions on how to fix this? Looking at EVOO and Tuna.

Just ordered 6 EVOO. Thanks Nola!!!

That’s what I did…two separate orders

I have 2 unopened bottles from last year and re-upped for another 12 pack.
it is really delicious olive oil.

Me too. Couldn’t see a way to consolidate. But no biggie.

Hands down, this is the best tuna I’ve ever eaten. Great stuff, Nola.

Working on fixing it right now (and dinner)! Sorry for the single order debacle! newhere

no worries - I used a different card (that uses my shipping address as my billing address) and placed two orders. worry about dinner first!

I think it may work better now. champagne.gif

Nope. still have to do individual orders. Just takes us to a new paypal page.

Hmmmm, Thanks Kirby… When I open the page it takes me to a shopping cart. Let me try to remove PayPal.

Oil and Tuna (still have plenty of sardines because I’m hoarding)
So happy!!!

This is a no brainer. But some of everything – EVOO, Vinegar, Tuna, and the sardines which really are amazing. (Well it is all amazing.)

Just ordered some olive oil. Thanks Nola!

Nola

Sent you an email too - ordered 1 each of the six packs of olive oil and sherry vinegar, in two separate transactions on Paypal - got two confirmations from PayPal but just one confirmation of the order, for the sherry vinegar - just want to confirm that both orders were received - thanks.

Olive oil has been restocked.

I replied to your email. [cheers.gif]

Thank you!!

Order in Nola; ordered the EVOO & Vinegar.

How long does the EVOO last? I purchased 12 bottles last year and have a few left over. I had to purchase more, love it.

EVOO ordered (6) with some cans of white tuna (6). Just ran out of my last EVOO from last Beserker Day so just in time! [cheers.gif]