VELETA GOURMET*** GREAT DEALS **FREE SHIPPING

In for two cases of olive oil and 12 pack white tuna. We’ll try some but these will be gifts to our clients. I love the uniqueness of the gift.

First time order of the olive oil. Rave reviews so we had to take the plunge.

Thank you for your order!!

Thank you so much!!

Thank you!!

That’s brilliant.

Went in for a little of this and that to quote Carol Meredith some time back.

Olive Oil for me!!!

Thanks Brig. We give out Wilde Farms PN, Ridge Estate Cab, Montelena Cab, Spottswoode Sav Blanc. Some folks not drinkers or we just want to give something different. Super easy to grab one as they walk out. I can’t tell you how many good comments these things bring about. My hope is that folks will come back and say “you still have any of that olive oil or tuna?” and I will reload. In the Fall we send 1 lb See’s candy cards to the tune of $3,000. Giving is super fun when you have a great product like these.

Ordered!

Tuna serving recs? I buy quality canned Spanish seafood and it sits there and sits there.

Wow!! Any recipe you love and add better tuna!!

Tuna omelette
Tuna melt with manchego and avocado
Egg Salad - 4-6 Hard boiled eggs peeled quartered & halved, add tuna dress with Veleta EVOO, salt and pepper
Add to any mixed salad, dress with dressing of choice or my EVOO, Sherry Vinegar, and salt and pepper
Fried Tomato sauce with tuna, serve with pasta or rice. You can also use this as a filling for empanadillas.
A variation of the above is to use prepared spag sauce without meat and add the tuna of a change up. If you want to go the long route make it yourself spag sauce.
Mac & Cheese w tuna. - Bechemel sauce, add tuna, grated cheese of choice (I like to use a blend of all the cheese nubs that are a bit too hard to eat as a tapa.

Done!

I should make a berserker day steak oscar with flannery beef, veleta tuna (in lieu of crab) + bear(serker)naise sauce

can’t wait to try the olive oil. order in!

Just placed my order. I keep reading of much praise for the products and Nola’s participation on this board is a positive addition - so, ordering seems like the right thing to do.
Looking forward to trying the olive oil and tuna.

Another question:

Is the Tuna Dolphin safe? and how big are the sardines

Yes it is! And it is a whole filet of tuna, not flake tuna.

And the Sardines are itty bitty! There are 16-22 of these per can.

The Olive Oil we personally make on our Estate and the olives are processed within 2 hours so the oil ends up extremely clean.

The sherry vinegar is produce in the Solera method which is a gradual blending of the oldest to the newest over a 7 year barrel aging.

Order in. Any good recipes to use up what is by any measure waaay too much sherry vinegar?

Easiest checkout I’ve ever seen! Thanks for the excellent deals, Nola!! Hello to you and the family!!!

I can handle that for sure! What about the sardines? My grandmother with her 1980’s sardines and saltine crackers come to mind here.

I ordered more tuna and sardines. I couldn’t resist.

Sardines likewise:
Fishes in a blanket
Make a nice pepper sauce and drizzle over the top,
I eat them right out of the can sans crackers.
Chris Presutti made a really delicious tapa with the sardines, I’ll have to as him for the recipe.