VELETA GOURMET*** GREAT DEALS **FREE SHIPPING

Figure I’ll run out of olive oil this Spring…perfect timing!!! Have heard great things…can’t wait to try yours!

I am so happy you have given ours a chance. I am sure you will be impressed.
Thank you for you order!!

In for the olive oil. Thanks, Nola!

Your’e very welcome Mark!!

+1. that was my order,
too!

Just ordered olive oil and tuna…looking forward to it! :slight_smile:

Help me out here!

Hmmm, I don’t know what happened to my reply, I must have hit back rather than submit. It was crazy yesterday.
There are lots of recipes you can make and then there are lots of ways to use it as a condiment. I will post some recipes a bit later, no worries…you may need to order more!!

not a spanish recipe but Poulet au vinaigre.

sauté 6 skinless boneless or skin on bone in (preferred) chicken thighs in a pan untill browned both sides. add 3 cloves chopped garlic and 1TBL chopped fresh rosemary or fresh thyme. cook until garlic is lightly colored. Add 1/2-2/3C Sherry vinegar and cover pan and cook 20min. Serve with topped with chopped flat leaf parsley and potato, rice, couscous or just bread to sop up the sauce.

Just an update, the Veleta EVOO shipment has cleared FDA and Customs on Friday in NY. The container should be transferred to rail today and be here in Ohio in 2-3 days. Hopefully I’ll have it in my warehouse by Friday.
I just finished folding all the shipping inserts and assembling the boxes. I will start doing the shipping labels probably as early as tomorrow. I’m trying to get everything prepared ahead before the oil gets here so I can just fill, seal and slap the label on the boxes. If you get a notice that it’s shipped in the next couple of days understand it is me preparing the shipment.
image.jpeg

Nola,

May I reserve the box on the top row, 3rd from the right, the row closest to the camera? That looks like a good box. champagne.gif

Happy shipping!!! Thanks for the great deal!

No No!!! You want the 4th box from the left of the top row!!!

Yay, finally got mine in hand. Which one should I open first Nola, the Nolados, Cab Sauv or Tempranillo?

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: Gottcha Ed, I’ll put your name on your requested box!!
Well Brian, let’s see, try the Nolados first, or maybe the Cab, oh heck… Try the Tempranillo first!!!

Already popped the Nolados. Yum.

the 2005 cab was delicious with Greek food the other night!

grouphug

I ordered tuna but no sardines this year.
I gave a can of sardines from my stash to a friend last weekend.
What was I thinking?
I opened my final bottle of oil last night so timing is perfect.
I received wines last week.

Will need a reorder.

My EVOO is en route!

Just finished unloading the 40ft shipping container and have to say…IT’S HERE!!! And it is delicious!!! All that ordered are really in for a treat!! :wink: grouphug
image.jpeg