VIRAGE Napa Valley * Cool Climate * Right Bank* Library 3paks CHECKOUT WORKING! **EXTENDED**

Uggggh - hope you can get this fixed soon, my friend. I feel for you . . .

Cheers

1 Like

Tried on a different browser, same thing (Chrome and Firefox). And yes I would very much like to be on the list for the 2007.

OK, order placed!

Even though I have an account, when checking out (logged into my account) I clicked on the check-out tab under new customers, and it processed.

Sigh. Same issues. Trying to purchase the mini vertical. Submitted a crash report.

Try what I did folks

Order confirmed!! champagne.gif

I canā€™t even build a cart anymore.

Just waiting on Ron to let me know what he wants since Iā€™m in for six bottles! The couple Iā€™ve tried so far are excellent and right up my alley style-wise.

Everyone hates you. But we mean that in a nice way. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was able to get my order placed by building my cart, applying my discount and then logging in to the vineyard page. Clicking around in the ā€˜My accountā€™ section got me to: https://www.viragenapavalley.com/one-page-checkout.asp, and I could complete my order there and it worked.

Not pretty, but I was motivated!

2 Likes

That did it. It worked. Thank you sir!

It was the other checkout page that was screwing up. The one page checkout was definitely the trick.

I can assure you that it wasnā€™t due to my technical skills!!

THIS IS THE WAY. Thank you!

1 Like

Oooh, this worked for me, too. Thank you! Got an order confirmation. Hopefully didnā€™t/doesnā€™t screw anything up for Emily.

1 Like

So maybe Iā€™m misreadingā€¦ butā€¦
I can get free shipping if sent to a fed ex location ?
" Iā€™m only picking up the tab here if weā€™re shipping to a BUSINESS ADDRESS. Or, letā€™s ship to HOLD at FEDEX LOCATION (HAL) near you for pickup"

If so when i click the link above in the first post. I cant get a drop down to a fed ex location., can someone hold my hand here?

Damn, this didnā€™t work for me either.

Iā€™ll check back later and see if there is a way forward. This was top of my BD13 shopping list!

Not working for me either. Iā€™ll check back as well.

Hey, sorry, I didnā€™t make that clear. Iā€™ll edit. FOR NOW: WHAT I MEAN IS IF YOUā€™RE using the $25 flat rate, PLEASE ship to:

1. A biz address or
  2. Put a note that itā€™s ok to Hold At Location, or Iā€™ll email you with your location options. The options POP UP for me when I process your FedEx label.

SO SORRY I made that CONFUSING.

OK, everyone, they finally escalating my situation after cutting and pasting all your notes. Good GRIEF. Some orders are coming through, I will hold a 6PK Limited for anyone posts here or emails. Starting MANUAL list now. OMfG

Not Emily, but I believe she will subsidize your shipping only if you ship to a Fedex location (picking up the tab). I got a $25 flat rate by doing so. Trust me, it is worth it.

Agree.

1 Like