VIRAGE Napa Valley * Cool Climate * Right Bank* Library 3paks CHECKOUT WORKING! **EXTENDED**

So sorry, Emily.

I still can’t get it to work, I’ll probably check back in later. If it all fails, we can work something out manually later. I was going for the 6 pack of Virage 2010-2012.

Still no luck on my side yet. I get an “Error adding product to cart. Please contact us.” message.

I was hoping for 2×3 pack library

Edit: ended up placing an order for the 6-pack that went through. Maybe it’s something with the 3 packs or BD13 code applied to 2x3?

Dave is correct.
Thanks helper Dave

1 Like

Ok…Volusion, after an hour, says perhaps their new Premium Checkout not working. Showed me how to disable it. PRAYING all good now—HUGE apologies for the stress

Not from them! From Moi hitsfan

Worked perfectly! In for 2 of the mini verticals, thank you!

1 Like

Oh thank heavens, thank you for posting, thank you for your order. My what a morning…

Got the order pushed through, Zelle already done.

I got the order through as well. Thank you Emily.

Still not working for me. At every screen, I get a yellow warning box saying “Error adding product to cart, please contact us.” I can still progress through it all, but when I click the final “Place Order” box, it just bounces me back to the same ordering screen with the same yellow error box.

1 Like

I’ve had about 18 orders come through. Copied/Pasted your note above and opening a new “chat”---- will be back to you. What a way to pump up the “replies”…

Chris, what I did was, go to the virage homepage. Log in to my account. Put items in my cart from the regular store links, not from this BD forum link. Close tab. Open up that link above “onestepcheckout” and it worked for me.

Worked for me just now perfectly, the earlier 4 or 5 tries did not. Thank you Emily!

Make sure to reload the page after you got the error, if you hadn’t.

Problems resolved. Order in Emily. Can’t wait to enjoy

1 Like

OMG now the “new” tech is telling me to calm down and start over…

I WILL HONOR EVERY 6PK LIMITED order that comes in from my PERSONAL WINE, will let you know when the inventory is accurate and how many I can still take

Yikes, what a hassle for you, Emily. I’m happy to report I had zero issues with the site functionality.

Getting this error message “Coupon code “BD13” is not valid. Your shopping cart must contain a total quantity of at least 2. Your current cart quantity is 1.” when trying to check out with one vertical 3-pack.

I’m BEGGING Volusion to help me. If you open a new browser? MOST people at this point having no issues adding to cart, but sometimes the DISCOUNT is dropping off.

Make sure you push “APPLY” after entering BD13

VIRAGE ONLINE CART IS NOW WORKING! Just picked up 2 of the 3-pack verticals.

Spoke with Emily by phone…seems her online payment processor did a site upgrade without telling her.

1. make sure you either hit the little grey “APPLY” button to the right of the promo code entry box, OR just make sure to hit “Enter” on your keyboard while in the promo field after putting in the “BD13” code. You should then see the BD discounts apply in highlighted text right below your order cart, and will carry through to your checkout screen on the next page.

2. Also, make sure you pay attention to the shipping field at bottom of the next page - you have to select both the type Residential of Business AND then select the method of shipping (ground, express, etc) in the down down menu at bottom. That part tripped me up first time as I only selected Residential and overlooked the shipping method.