VIRAGE NAPA VALLEY *Right Bank* CabFranc-Merlot Blends @25-50% discounts! +MAGNUMS & half bottles

I am changing the 6pak order to be a better sampling, slipping in one of the much-cherished 2007, so it’s gonna be
1x2007
1x2010
1x2011
1x2012
1x2012 screaming deal 2nd label
1xRose
Wider range 6pak sampler --will be $238.70

I’m trying to order a mixed lot of 12 375 ml bottles but I keep getting the message that the coupon code BABIES is not valid.

Order in for the new sampler. Thanks Emily!

Glad to see you back. Ordered a case of the 375’s. The 2008 is a great wine. Thanks.

Trying to buy a case of rose, and with the code it is saying $243 (down $81 from $324). What am I doing wrong? Thanks

I’ve been fighting with Volusion (ecommerce platform) all morning. Finally worked out. At this point, I believe the 2008’s may be all sold out. Doing an inventory will get back to you ASAP. Sorry for the frustration…

Hi Eric. Thanks, I think you’re using BDXI code for mix your own case. Try clicking on the special price case set-up on the offer where it says CASE ROSE $120. Gimme minute and I’ll copy here too.

Yay, positive reinforcement, THANK YOU!

Here ya go: CASE ROSE $120

If you haven’t had a 2007 of Emily’s you are really missing out.

I restocked on them last year

Just tested this. It works. [cheers.gif]

Yay JP! Thank you!! [highfive.gif]

Ok kids, 2008 half-bottle reds sold out.

ordered a 6 pack sampler, thanks!

I’ve tweaked the 6-pak sampler again, then someone ordered it the old way, putting it back now. Clearly time to pour a big glass of wine and call it a night. Can’t wait for tomorrow. pileon

Hi Emily, just ordered a case of your Berserker rosé. I really appreciated your assistance last year with getting my late order processed. Rosé is a big hit with my wife, never get the “we have too much wine” when I say rosé. [cheers.gif]

Emily, you are bomb… and the wines!!!
In again.

Ordered the 6 pack and cant wait to try the 2nd label.
Not sure the charge was correct on the card.

In for the sampler 6 pack. Love these wines!

Hey Emily — ordered the cast of Rose Babies - pricing was too low so just adjust and let me know final total, ok?

Adore being able to get half bottles - thank you so much!

(and still waiting for the y/all moving tale!)