VIRAGE NAPA VALLEY *Right Bank* CabFranc-Merlot Blends @25-50% discounts! +MAGNUMS & half bottles

Thanks Siun!

Apparently, you have to be careful where you travel. Someone fell in love with East Nashville…

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE. I’m ADDING an ALL-RED 6Pak. Great deal. Please don’t assume that because these prices are so reasonable, that the wines are not good!!! I’m a simple operation, don’t invest money in marketing, just put it in the bottle :slight_smile:

just ordered. Emily, I’m excited.

Todd BDXI is already taking its toll…

Hi Emily - trying to order a case of the Rose 750ml after all the positive feedback in this forum but the website isn’t responding after putting in all my details including CC.

East Nashville - wow! I used to spend time in Nashville for work and adored the Red Pony in Franklin … best hospitality, good wine and great food! That’s a big move!! but a fun one!

Send you a PM about my purchase - lmk.

That all red pack might just push me over the line. I’ve already got a bunch of your pink wine!
But no more rosé?! That’s a shame! What are you going to do with the grapes?

There are still some 375s of the rose - I just picked up a case since 2 cases of the 750s weren’t enough [rofl.gif]

Again, the pricing on these is unbelievable - her roses age nicely - hard to keep your hands off though [truce.gif]

I also bought a case and a half of these last year

Peter, I’m so sorry, this is crazy frustrating. You’re the second person has mentioned this, yet I’ve received half a dozen orders for those rose cases in the last hour… I’m gonna dig in and try to figure it out. Stay tuned…

I do love a good cab franc/merlot blend, so I’m excited to get the mini-vertical (and a 6-pack of rose’… summer’s coming!)

Thanks Emily!

You will regret only getting 6 of the roses. Trust me!

I did a 6 pack sampler earlier and came back for a case o babies. Can the shipping charge be combined since it sounds like your deal is $20 for any number of bottles?

Peter O’ and Gina O’… I’m getting lots of rose case orders… So, I hate to say this, cuz I hate it when my ecommerce people say this to me, but maybe try a different browser?? Worst case you can email me your order info and I’ll send you a SASE to mail back a check, lol. We ALL should do business that way, crazy how much I pay in CC fees…

Sure Tom, what the heck. Lemme add it to your order so you don’t have to put in a second order! Oh, wait you already did. OK, lemme combine them, might just cancel your second order and add babies to the first. Easier for me to track this way.

Thanks. I’ll email you the order.

Thanks [cheers.gif]

Greetings, Emily: IF this 6 pak is available, i am in:
6PAK ALL REDS @30% off = $249
(1) 2007 Virage (the bomb, tastes like $150) + (1) each VIRAGE 2010, 2011, 2012
(2) BOURRIQUOT 2012, the juicy delish 2nd label blend.
please confirm and I wlil order. Thanks! Carlton

Yep! Just popped one in my cart to test! Thank you!

Hi gang! Just added HAND ETCHED MAGNUMS to the BDXI 25% off code. They’re sweet. Take two. 2010 and 2011 available. And TWO left of 2008 even though says sold out.

order in for rose! Can’t wait for spring/summer to arrive.