We are thinking about getting some plastic wine glasses for outside "happy hours"

We’ve been ok with GoVino for picnic style events, although those have been few & far between the last couple of years. I critiqued them some years ago here, but just bought another (colored) 4 pack last week.

https://www.wineberserkers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1713709#p1713709

Sometimes one can find plastic renditions of regular stems, and those might be better for at home / outside usage; GoVino’s are better for hikes/picnics etc. I have a small six pack of what looks like Riedel Bordeaux shapes (but in plastic) that was picked up from Cost+ World Market some years ago for almost free (coupon+loyalty reward) and their main duty for me me is to be shoved into my ski boots when I travel in the winter.

I like the idea of the Vinglace but I dont like that the glass is a straight cylinder. I much prefer a bowl for easy swirling. I see Hydro Flask has a wine tumbler that’s ceramic coated, it seems pretty interesting. Will stainless steel actually alter the flavor of the wine? I was always under the impression it would not. Perhaps the mouth actually touching the metal itself affects the flavor/experience (just thought of this as I was typing).