Westchester Co NY

I have a few seats available for my Flyertalk wine dinner at North Square. Location on Waverly in Greenwich Village.
Sunday June 2 at 6:30. All in cost is $90. Theme is red or riesling. Chanmpagne is always welcome.

If interested, let me know.

A few of the wines posted:

2006 Taittinger Champagne Brut Blanc de Blancs Comtes de Champagne
2015 Kuentz-Bas Geisberg Alsace Grand Cru
2012 Schloss Gobelsburg Tradition Riesling.
2009 Columbia Winery Peninsula Red Willow Vineyard
2011 Carlisle Syrah Sierra Mar Santa Lucia Highlands
2015 Dönnhoff Roxheimer Höllenpfad Riesling trocken
2011 Myriad Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon Three Twins Vineyard

I’m interested in North Square. Thanks, Tom

Tom.

I e mailed you. See you soon.

Dan, I am keen too.

I know who’s bringing the Myriad [grin.gif]

Have fun guys, hope to see some of you at Jay’s at end of July.

Went there Saturday; new chairs, great food.

Forget trying to make Mark happy. He wouldn’t be happy unless he was unhappy. I would be perfectly happy with a BIG RED WINE AND RED MEAT event. I could then also being a 1966 Clos Fourtet to keep Markie happy.

I am the reincarnation of the cheerful chappie. And it doesn’t take much to make me happy, all I need is a large glass and plenty of Latour 1961

Now that’s news I can use. Cheers mate. [cheers.gif]

Truth be told, I’m bringing the Champagne. A friend sourced the Myriad from my cellar. See you in July.

Dinesh.

I have a degree in marketing, yet I still haven’t learned how to read between the lines. Are you interested in joining us? [scratch.gif]

Dan, yes I am. I saw the format as being Riesling or Red. Is there any other requirement?

No. I sent you a message when you previously posted. Did you receive it? I’ll PM you now.

Really? Wow! Awesome.

Sending great thanks to Dan for putting together this tasting. Thanks to everyone for wines and company.

Thomas, nice seeing you again. I think you’d admit that even Flyertalkers can be passionate about wine. [cheers.gif]

See you soon.