What 2017 White Burg are you drinking tonight?

Tasted the entire lineup at Leflaive in June. Probably their best set of wines I can ever remember.

Chateau Meursault Charmes Dessus 2017.
Simply a fantastic wine!! I specially like its mineraly-saline aftertaste which goes on for ever and you just want to quench your thirst with another sip. Up there with Roulot in terms of quality. 95p+

Seems like Meursault Charmes may be a sweet spot in 2017.

Saw at Costco today…

Prieur Saint-Come Chablis Vaucoupin 2017 for $19.99

…anyone ever had this producer?

Drank a 2017 Ramonet St. Aubin Dent de Chien last night. Wow, classic Ramonet signature. Very precise and a delight to drink. St. Aubin is rockin’ in both ‘14 and ‘17.

Another note to say that 17 Chateau Meursault Charmes Dessus is damn good. There is certainly an oak influence (I read that it’s 35% new oak, with 15-19 months), but in a really balanced way. White flowers, lemon peel, slate, a touch of vanilla, a savory edge. Really came on after an hour or so of air.

Latour Giraud meursault a bit young but great acid and hazelnut…Strong mid palate.

I’m drinking a 2017 Moreau-Naudet Montmains today. Very lovely wine. I purchased a lot of 2017 Chablis and haven’t disappointed with any of them.

Had the '17 Benjamin Leroux Meursault Genevrieres last weekend. It was a nicely balanced and approachable wine. It lacked 1er level concentration and acid-driven structure however.

The Agnes Pacquet Chassagne Montrachet 2017 is a regular house wine here.