What Did You Buy on Berserker Day?

First BD for me. Thanks so much to Todd for organizing!!

Limerick Lane
Riverain
Patty Green
Hoping for 1 bottle from UCD curator’s cellar…

Dujac mixed case.

Last minute add of the Queso Manchego and Queso Iberico cheese wheels from Veleta.

And the real deal with the Limerick Lane offer is the bump to the top of the allocation list.

PG - 4pk. [cheers.gif]

I pretty much wanted to buy something from ALL of the offers, but ended up with:
Bougetz Cellars Eminence Cab 6-pack (a real splurge for me, but great deal for very high quality Cab for $39/btl)
Veleta Tempranillo 6-pack, Cab 6-pack (crazy good deal on very good, aged wines)
Ladd Cellars “The Cellar” Pinot 4-pack (new producer for me - Pinots with some age hooked me)

Others on the short list, but ran out of funds:
Cabot, Boheme, Briceland, Longplay, Loring, Arcadian

Drank the first coffee from The Coffee Grounds micro-lot offer. The girlfriend liked it enough that I’m in slightly less trouble for buying 7 cases of wine last Friday.

Robert

nice. I bought a mag of the 09 Combottes yesterday

Lagier Meredith, Franny Beck, Campesino, Navarro, Patty Green halves, Random Gamay Noir bubbly, Theopolis, Zoetic, Sandler, 6 bottles of champagne from HiTime and 4 Flannery NY Strips. flirtysmile

Patricia Green Berserker Cuvee - case
PG Half Bottle Bonanza
Loring mateo
Longplay
Flannery 30 Day NY steaks (delivery is waiting for me at home today)
Veleeta EVOO/Vinegar and tuna

Wait, Sheila doesn’t actually win Berserker Day this year?!? How can that be? Still: champagne.gif

Is anyone else having a problem with Arcadian? I have sent four emails now. I have used both email addresses provided in the Berserker Day offer.

Arcadian may be suffering server issues:

so who is the champ so far??? Who gets the crown that sdfruman has worn for at least 2 consecutive years?

This was the dudes 3rd post on WB. I’ll vote for him!

Well, sdfruman bought nearly 7 cases! While John might get the Rookie of the Year award, Sheila STILL holds the crown!

I’m going to make special badges for both of them, and adjust titles accordingly!

Now…if only I could find out which winery sold the most…or perhaps it was Flannery - I see another crown coming!

I somehow missed the Flannery offer. I put it in cart and forgot to click submit. Shame on me.
Overall, got more than I should, and less than I wanted champagne.gif

Todd, don’t spend it all on one lawyer :wink: [snort.gif]

Ranks updated! (there’s a new king in town, Mike Evans!)

Just saw what he purchased over on the CT forum BD thread. Damn!

Wine:

Briceland - Phelps Vertical Auction plus a bunch of other wines.
EMH - 2011, 2012, 2013 vertical
*Enkidu - Bedrock 4 pack
Eno - Ulysse Collin 2 pack
Foursight - Pinot 4 pack
*Franny Beck - Revisit 3 pack
Goodfellow/Matello - Novick 6 pack
Greyscale - 6 Rutherford CS
Ladd - mixed 6 pack
Loring - mystery 3 pack
*Princess and Peasant/Signal Ridge - 2 each of P&P PN and Carignan and Signal Ridge PN
Riverain - 2 each of CS and Syrah
Sojourn - mixed case
Vincent - mixed 4 pack
*Weinbau Pietra - mixed 6 pack
Wilde Farm - Dolcetto futures 6 pack + 1 Alder Springs Chard and 3 Halcon Syrah

Not Wine:

3 Flannery 30-day NY strips
Veleta tuna and olive oil/balsamic combo
A Wine Check

Yup, over 100 bottles!

Unless i hear from somebody else (privately is ok) Mike’s the champion. Sheila, you have work to do next year to get your crown back! pepsi