What do you drink in the heat?

We have air con. I drink whatever I want.

Rose, goes down easily, low alcohol

I like this. Or, you could go the hipster route with some Aligoté from Bouzeron.
image.jpg

I live in Florida.
Northern Rhone syrah, Chinon and Bordeaux, but of course!

Like Roberto, the Aperol Spritz is in regular rotation, but our summer house drink is the Ameztoi Txakolina Rose.

Champagne and then more Champagne

Several cider producers are now making it with Saison yeasts, best of both worlds!

Ft Lauderdale or Venice…Nothing better than a Negroni

Me too. I am salivating just thinking about it.

No A/C and no difference in what I drink.

Champagne. Chardonnay. If it’s just a warm summer night, pinot at 57 degrees from the cellar - it warms up quickly.

+1
I also like colddddd Rose, Chablis and beer.

Rose, Chablis, Muscadet, Lighter Style Beers, etc.

I don’t understand how anyone is drinking heavier reds in warm weather. There is a switch that is flipped in my house. May rolls around and we switch to Rose and White. October comes back and we add the Reds back in and ditch the Rose. Rinse, lather, repeat.

Beer- saison style
G&T
Negroni
Old Pal
Mamie Taylor

I generally don’t drink wine when it’s really hot. It’s supposed to be in the mid 90s on Tues and Weds.

this

This. Exactly.

This is a good list. I like a good IPA in the heat, G&T, Negroni and Champagne (be careful with the last).

Iced tea when outside.

Rosé, Rosé, Rosé and more Rosé.
In the unlikely event that I tire of Rosé, Vinho Verde, Chablis, sparklers and the occasional Aperol Spritzer. [cheers.gif]

but if you add plenty of fruit, it is refreshing and obviously healthy. [snort.gif]