What else do you keep in your cellar besides wine and other beverages?

Xmas/birthday gifts.

Homebrew cider and the mess that goes with it!

Ooh the mushrooms don’t sound right at all. Cool moist environment and lots of cork and wood. Scares me for some reason. I’d probably not do a fungus in the wine cellar. Just me though

Scotch, olive oil, truffle oil

truffles

Desicant during summer months.

Craft beer, camping equipment, and rock climbing gear. It is really a closet, not a proper cellar, but it does the job.

Wine cardboard carriers, shipping styro, old wine glasses, Kenwood and Gundlach-Bundschu posters. I think there’s a sombrero in there somewhere.

Chocalate, truffles, beer, cider, cheese.

Sombrero! I like that!!!

Antique pottery, tasting table, desk, buffet, wood wine crates, lots of wine glasses, other booze, china, Xmas presents from time to time, wine corkscrew, memorable old empties, a closet full of wine the misses doesn’t know about, art, a few old wine spectators, decanters and 3 chairs plus 1000 bottles of wine

And I forgot, 10 gallon crock full of pulled corks. Need to replace it with a 20 or 25 gallon crock.

I too have homebrew and kim chee and a few other fermenting things. Is there any chance these could interfere with wines? ( I also hang game birds for a few days).

Humidor with cigars. Temp and humidity of the cellar makes the humidor work less in our dessicated Colorado climate.

Kim Effing Chee- Brave man to store with anything that you really want to taste.

I’m impressed that nobody answered “my net worth.”

I keep aged tea bricks in my cellar. White, green, and black (mostly black) Puerh tea bricks from the Yunnan Province of China. Much like wine, tea ages well in cellar conditions and increases with price as it ages if it’s stored correctly. My guess is that tea will never pick up quite like wine has in the US. However, when I had to give up booze for about a year and a half after a major scare with liver problems it was my go-to beverage that kept me swirling and sniffing. Well aged black Puerah can smell just like a forest floor and reminds me of the funky Red Burgs that I love so dearly.

This is a cool idea. Will have to institute that when I build a cellar.

One forty-five caliber automatic; two boxes of ammunition; four days’ concentrated emergency rations; one drug issue containing antibiotics, morphine, vitamin pills, pep pills, sleeping pills, tranquilizer pills; one miniature combination Russian phrase book and Bible; one hundred dollars in rubles; one hundred dollars in gold; nine packs of chewing gum; one issue of prophylactics; three lipsticks; three pair of nylon stockings.

My old sommelier jacket and my tastevin–ups the ante on the atmosphere.
But Malloy’s stash (above) really takes the cake!

Does the 100 year old coffin I turned into a wine cabinet count?