What is YOUR most recent wine purchase? (Part 1)

Ponsot 2010 Clos de la Roche in magnums

DRC 2009,point of no return.

Love this thread.

I just picked up a few halves of 1976 Rieussec and they look too good to resist. The best part was the price: halves for $25 at auction. Can’t beat that for a 35 year old wine.

I have to admit, it is a lot of fun seeing the diversity of what others are buying. grouphug

Couple of cases of 2009 Rousseau

12 bottles, Navarro, dry muscat Blanc, current release.
Best, Jim

My summer installment of Copain. One case made up of 2010 Baker Ranch Syrah, BrosseauChardonnay, and Brosseau Syrah.

Before that, it was a collection of Dauvissat Le Clos and Les Preuses.

Mixed case of coop Saumur, red and white. Tried the white and it is a stupid-good value. Summer house white is found and reinforcements will be ordered.

Mix of 2010 cabs from Quivet.

2006 Reignac. Couldn’t pass at 12.99
Case of '11 Annibals Rose. Spectacular and only $16 per

Couple each of 1996 and 1998 Jadot Clos St Jacques and Estournelles from Acker.
Assorted Gahier Jura stuff and a trippy ‘bubbly’ from Rene Mosse.

Have not bought anything since the recent Bedrock and Rhys mailers due to impending apartment purchase. However, we decided to rent instead, so I think it’s time to break the moratorium.

Just got some '09’s…

…and 6 each Chambertin, Beze and CSJ…

Atta boy [drinkers.gif] . I ordered my case of Copain y/day, too. As for the Dauvissat, it’s like your reading my mind as I have been poking around for some older bottles lately, mainly Les Clos.

And with Monte, I bought some Novy this past week, too. I guess so much for my love affair with France.

2009 Selbach Oster Rotlay 4
2007 Selbach Oster Spatlese
a)Badstube 3
b)Graacher Domprobst 2
c)Schlossberg* 2
2010 Christoffel UW Spatlese 2
2010 Merkelbach UW Spatlese 2

2006 Williams Selyem PN Westside Neighbors,
2006 Pieve Santa Restituta (Gaja) Brunello
2009 JJPrum Graacher GKA
all close-outs, hopefully none to be regretted

Locally, found a good deal on Chappellet Cab Sauvignon 2008 and Fort Ross pinot 2007

4 bottles of 2002 Larcis Decasse

1999 Mayacmas Chardonnay