What is YOUR most recent wine purchase? (Part 1)

2 each '09 Clavelier Vosne Romanee Aux Brulees and CM La Combe D’Orveaux

2010 Quivet Cabs

Last Saturday - 12 bottles assorted Cali Cabs at Sense of Younville including 2008 Paradigm, 2009 Kamen an a few others.
The Friday before - 6 assorted Benovi Pinots and 2 Benovia Chards at he vineyard; 4 cases of 2011 Novy 4 Mile White because everyone in my ofice wants me to buy value priced wines for them.
The Thursday before that - 6 2009 Black Sears Zinfandels and 12 bottles Black Sears Cab; 6 bottles of John Giannini’s new Cab (assistant winemaker at Schrader)

A bottle of Heitz Martha’s 1972; thought I was buying the 1974. In the end, it was discounted enough to make it worthwhile, and be an interesting curiosity for an offline.

Foxen Chenin Blanc (dry), Beckmen 2005 Grenache and Cold Heaven Viognier ( various years).

Will get some Quivet later this week.

2010 Westrey Abbey Ridge pinot noir

Ashish, the 03 does rock and can be found at pretty decent prices - well, for Yquem anyway. [cheers.gif]

At some point, probably after the summer, I am going to do a little experiment. I am going to open a 375 each of 01 and 03 Yquem, and then follow them over a one to two week period with the aid of refridgeration. I am most curious about the acidity levels and how that plays out. Will post TNs upon completion.

Case Kapcsandy Rose and Quivet on deck.

I’ve got the Kapcsandy Rose heading my way tomorrow morning!

I, too, had to face actuarial reality and stop buying DRC and young red Burgundy, but still couldn’t resist one b of 09 La Tache and two of the Corton.
alan

09 Roumier CM

08 Philippe Livera Chapelle-Chambertin
04 Poggio Sotto Brunello di Montalcino

I hope,for a better price. [shock.gif]
http://www.sothebyswine.com/products.cfm/ID/2522/name/Roumier-Georges-Chambolle-Musigny

Way too much stuff at the HDH auction…

Zepaltas intro mixed case
1 case 2010 Copain Brosseau Chard (was just gonna get 6 but Hollie can be very persuasive…) - plus the last two half-bottles of the '09

I’m so proud of myself - nothing for nearly 3 weeks! Last were some cases of 02 taittinger comtes, some 09 Herve Murat burgs and some 09 humbert freres charmes chambertin.

1999 Joly Roche Aux Moines
and to add a screamer from a few weeks back- 2011 Lapierre Morgon…

You are going to enjoy the Zepaltas intro case. The Suacci and Hanzell alone are Killer.

Monte

Just ordered two 2009 Mugnier Clos de la Marechale, a 2010 Ninot Mercurey Vielles Vignes and a 2010 Des Nugues Fleurie from Scott Paul and put in an order for Alex Gambal white Burgundies and a Chambolle Musigny Les Charmes all from 2009 and ordered some Oregon Pinot Noirs to pick up next week in Raleigh (2007 Domaine Serene Evenstad Reserve, 2009 Argyle Nuthouse and a cheaper everyday Pinot.) It is already approaching 80 degrees F. some days in North Carolina so I will be holding shipments until fall and will probably order less for the next four months. Will probably pick up some rose’ wines on my next trip to Raleigh for summer sipping.

2008 Outpost Grenache locally for under $ 30

Sent from mobile