What mailing list have you been on the longest? Or what was your first?

Karl Lawrence was my longest active, until they closed shop. Next would have been Lewelling, but they’ve missed me the last two years with their “be at the computer on release date, or else” mentality. So I guess it’s Screagle since the 2002 vintage.

Rochioli, Leonetti and Dehlinger going back 15 years or so.

Tom

I have been on the Carlisle mailing list as long as I can remember. I remember picking up my mailing list order at Mike Officer’s house. Probably Copain would be second. I was on some lists before that but dropped off.

I forgot, I’ve been in Ridge’s ATP since sometime around 1990.

The first and longest lived is Dehlinger. Except for a brief lapse I’ve been on the list since vintage 1985.

I’m not sure, Sean. I know that, when I signed on with them, they had fairly recently moved into their little (at the time) facility on Gehricke Rd.

First (though no longer): Panther Creek, Archery Summit, WillaKenzie, Elk Cove (from 96 vintages).
Longest (still on): Quilceda Creek (95), Beaux Freres (96), Chehalem (96).

Kosta Browne 2006 vintage.

Leonetti for the 1994 Cab vintage and what a freaking fantastic bottle that was! Was only on the list for a couple of vintages due to shipping restrictions at that time. Next up was Araujo but only for the 1995 vintage as prices started to escalate outside of my comfort zone.

First was Williams Selyem in about 1990. I dropped off soon after Burt and Ed sold it. I still miss those BurtnEd pinots!

Current longest is Dehlinger, since the 1994 vintage.

I’ve come and gone on many since that time…

Rhys.
Before the beginning…

TTT

Schrader

Rafanelli - starting with the 1988 vintage, IIRC.

First was 2002 vintage Copain so I guess 2004? But I dropped off midway through the 2009 offers a year or so back.

My only remaining list is Rhys so I guess that’s the longest.
Alesia since 2004, Rhys since 2006 - speaking vintages again.

First: Merryvale (no more)
Longest: Turley (no more)
Longest current: Carlisle (2002 and soon to be longest)

Quilceda Creek, although with 7+ cases and 27 magnums in the cellar, this was the year that the amount purchased diminished. I don’t drink enough Cabernet to finish what we have.

It was either Loring or Kosta Browne… 2002.

Ridge Monte Bello probably…

JD

Rafanelli since about 98. KB since they first started, about 01 or 02. A bunch of others since 03 or so.

I was an eBob lemming - Loring in 2002, followed soon by KB; Carlisle; Saxum; RM; and Rhys. I’ve dropped all except Rhys. Now I’m a AFWE lemming and wish there was a Louis/Dressner mailing list!