Why can't I be a baller like Fu?

So maybe the best scenario is that a liquor store or restaurant is going out of business, and maybe there was a pipe leak in the basement where they store their alcohol and cigarettes.

Second Fu would never be caught surfing shitty old liquor stores on the south side for oxidized bubbles. He’d be at the opening of the latest underground restaurant eating frog brains en croute from a 23 year old star chef. Washing it down with magnums of 85 Dujac of course.

WWFD

Sams? If so, I wouldn’t worry about storage. 25 years in a humid enviornment will do that to cardboard.

I didn’t know you followed me on instagram!! flirtysmile flirtysmile

I agree; underwater and the cardboard boxes would have pretty much disintegrated, but those boxes look more like they’d been exposed to humidity for a long time.

Wow Mark - you need to do another post, alerting new members who the snarky people are on this board. Just tell them to look at any of your posts and take names.

Yikes.

+2, thought the same thing. If there was flooding that got that high it would take awhile to drain out and those bottles would be disintegrated. Anyways, cool photo. You don’t see these things in LA anymore (basements that is ;D)

I assumed that if there had been a flood at some point, i.e. water backing into a basement, that those had been on the ground at the time, not stacked, and that it had been, as most basement floods are where I come from, temporary and storm related. I also considered humidity, though those look pretty rough.

Mark, if you wanna be a balla like Fu:

1. don’t post on wines you can’t afford
  2. don’t post on cheap wines you can afford
  3. buy the Dom
  4. serve the Dom to your friends
  5. do this enough, and your friends will build your reputation as a balla
  1. take Uber to and from the liquor stores

I’m amazed by the pics.

For the owner of the wines, it’s like putting on last winter’s coat and finding a roll of hundreds in it!

If Mark really wants to be a balla like C Fu, he needs to buy the Dom, then use the white Burgundy he has to make boilermakers. champagne.gif

totally cool pics of this underground lair. Would love the story, bet it’s great…

Mark’s pics are incredible. Makes my cellar look organized. [worship.gif]

:wink: :slight_smile:

Third, if Fu drinks Dom you know it’s Oeno.

Love it!

WWFD is just great, perfect.

Basically, Fu is our Tom Haverford.

And telling us all how over the top we are… :wink: