William and Mary 2017 Save the Date

[thumbs-up.gif]

I know it’s silly, but it’s fun!!!

Nice! Please report back.

In like flynn - these wines rock.

It’s time!

Their cab was my new release wine of the year last year. Very well done.

Yay!

In for 9 bottles of each, plus a magnum of prop red.

In for three of each!

in for 3 cabs

In for 3 cabs. Would have liked to be able to purchase 2 & 2 or 3 & 1, but I can’t complain about getting some wonderful juice at a more-than-fair price.

Grabbing three of the Proprietary Red, haven’t tried any so this will be a good starting point to see if they’re my speed.

Email Will - he offered to split 2 and 1 for me last year

In for 3 of each.

In for 3 and 3. I have 3 and 3 of the 2016 as well. I’m going to break out one of them soon based off reading this thread.

In for 3…Second year in a row.

Picked up a Cab mag but missed the prop red mag.

Still deciding how many 750s to get…

Love me some bordeaux styled blends. First time on the list, going to snag a half case and see what the fuss is about. :slight_smile:

You can Feel very good about buying these. Tasted last week and the Prop may actually be slightly better than last years, which I loved. Cab is right there, just slightly more tannic which I’d expect to ease up in a year or two. I’m debating whether to do 3 or each or 6 of each. Great wines at a more than fair price

I bought 6 of the 2016 Cab’s last year and I’m already down to my last bottle. They started off fantastic and got even better over the course of the year.

Ordering some of the 2017 was an easy decision.

Thanks for the idea. I was able to add a Proprietary to my order.

Any thoughts on opening up a 17 proprietary red this young? Would it be a complete waste? I haven’t tried this producer yet and I’d like to get an early look now that they’ve arrived.