William & Mary - September 22nd!

I like how Nick thinks, too, just don’t have the storage! I guess I could just drink heavily until these ship…

just had a taste of the 16 Cabernet…fantastic color, beautiful and brooding on the nose, smooth, deep and wonderful on the palate
looking forward to buy more WM

I mean I can think of worst problems to have.

Hard to not take max allocation but we’ll see. This has been an expensive wine year already. May have to limit to 12-18 bottles.

If I went 12/12/12 my wife would give me 12 days to find a new place to live.

Wow, she must be very understanding. There’s no way I would be afforded 12 days. Maybe 3.

45 MINUTES.

Ha - I’d catch some flak.

Still debating quantities. Such a challenge. I think this is the last major allocation of the year.

Can anyone access their offering yet?

It just went live, was having some cart/checkout issues that were beyond my ability to fix.

In for 6 and a mag of shifflett; one of my fav offerings of the year. Birth year for my daughter so hope the mag will age long term!

Thanks!
Order in

5x Cabernet Sauvignon - Shifflett Ranch & 1x Mag
4x Proprietary Red & 1x Mag
1x Cabernet Sauvignon - Napa

Will prob regret not adding more, but been an expensive fall allocation season!

Mich@el Ch@ng - Birth year for my daughter as well!

I just bought a current release napa cab for the first time in forever. Also the only winery owner that texted me to shit talk my beloved Clippers after the game 7 collapse too =(

Grabbed 2 Shifflett cabs, 1 propriertary red.

LOL

In for 3/3/6, but that took restraint [cheers.gif]

Can somebody give me an idea of the wine making style and/or comparison to other well known producers? I know it’s a board darling, so clearly I signed up for the list and am considering buying, but after Riverain, Realm, Abreu, Dalla Valle, Rivers Marie, Greer, and I’m sure others I’m not even remembering, it’s been a pricey ~2 months for Cali wines.

In for 6 of the Napa and 2 of the Shifflett Ranch Cab. First time buyer - excited to support Will!

1 Like

3 x Proprietary Red
3 x Shifflett

Wanted the new Napa bottling, but stopped myself.

4 CS - 2PR - 2 Napa, order in.

Skipped many other offers to be ready for this one- 6 Shifflet!