William & Mary - September 22nd!

Order in. Had to do it quick before I thought about it too much. 2 cases - 12 Shiflett, 6 and 6 of the other two.

Order in, excited to try these wines!

Changed my cart multiple times and settled on 3-3-3. Will I be kicking myself in 5 years for not getting more of that Napa Cab? The Shifflet Merlot blend sounds wonderful.

Order in, 2 Napa Cabs & 1 Shifflett. Cant wait to try in a couple years.

Long time listener, first time caller. 4 NV, 3 Shifflett, 2 Proprietary.

UPDATE: Damn this forum. After re-reading the thread and the other tasting note thread I added 3 more Shifflett and was upset that the mags are already sold out (I had a mag in my cart from my first order but chickened out)

Went all in on the Shifflett Ranch. Anyone know the sourcing of the Napa? There was a cat hint in another thread.

1 Like

Proprietary and Schifflett for me. Those mags went quick.

I took too long and missed the mags, too.

In for 4 Shifflett Ranch. I appreciate the inclusion of shipping too!

In for 3 Shifflett Ranch Cabs and 2 Napa Cabs.

Will, can you provide some more end more details on the vineyard source for the Napa? I think I heard it’s near Eisele. Is that right? Any other details you can’t share?

3 Shifflet, 3 Prop Red, 1 NV

3/6/3 for me, looking forward to these!

In for 3/3/3. Nice that shipping is included. I know it isn’t rationale, but still feels better to not have to add shipping to the per bottle cost!

OK … 2/2/2 for me. Just dipping my toes in. Feel like I can slide a ~500 charge in there under the radar without my supervisor asking any questions.

I will add my voice to the chorus singing praise of Will Segui.
Will has supported Falltacular and Frank Murray’s work for Laura’s House. This past February, he got Thomas Rivers Brown to show up and introduced Anne Fogerty of Belharra wines.
From my chatting him up that day, I thought he was a super chill, kind person. Makes good wine too! Loved the nerf toys in his office on a Rivers Marie Zoom tasting.

I am moving from the ‘young and spendy’ category of the WB folks to the ‘I have too much wine’ classification.
I will find some credit card capacity to make this year’s purchase of the William & Mary release. With so many choices for good wine, feels better when you support someone you like.

Went back and looked, Shifflett CS Mag was still available. Snagged it!

3/3/6 for me. For some reason I kept thinking 9/22 was Wednesday and not Tuesday. Glad I double checked my email, haha!

First buy here and went for 3 of the proprietary. The cabs were tempting (both of them) but sadly 3 was all I could stretch to and I do love the sound of that blend.

2 Shifflett, 1 prop red… Then back for 3 more Shifflett… ugh… My bank account can recover in a bad vintage I suppose [cheers.gif]

3/3/3 for me. It’s too bad I didn’t get any mags, but probably great for my wallet. 2018’s are my wedding year so I wanted to go long on a great vintage, I wonder how I’ll rationalize the 2019’s…