Wine Advocate News

Did you get this by email? Even though I am a subscriber, I received neither this email or one about a survey???

A cookbook on recipes for Black Forest Cake???

3 Likes

Congrats William! This tempts me to subscribe.

I’ll third the motion for CellarTracker integration, something we requested many years ago on the Squires board. I promise to sign up for a year if you do it!

Also, please keep posting here! Surely you can share that intention now?

2 Likes

Just seeing this fantastic news! Bordeaux, Champagne and Burgundy – that’s quite a workload, young man! No one more capable to do it though.

With William now lord of all he surveys, and LPB gone, things at the TWA are looking up! Congratulations my friend!

I got it.

From do-not-reply@robertparker.com

Today at 12:16PM Eastern, with the subject line The More Things Change… / Plus ça Change…

The link for the survey is in this email as well (bolded where it mentions the survey).

1 Like

Congrats to both Joe and William. Well deserved recognition!

Congrats to William…well earned respect.

I did get it by email. I am not currently a subscriber.

[rofl.gif] [rofl.gif] [rofl.gif] [rofl.gif]

[scratch.gif]

Well played. Many people are saying that John Morris will be the editor.

1 Like

I hope John puts in plenty of adjectives describing the cake.

Congratulations to both Joe & William!
I am a subscriber that did get the announcement but no survey.
I will point out that WA is having a sale 25% off.
Use code BLACKFRIDAY2021 at checkout.
champagne.gif champagne.gif champagne.gif

2 Likes

Hopefully WK will still have time for some of the other writing he does. I really enjoy the articles in Noble Rot from time to time (as an example)

Just started following him on CT, thanks to his notes on the 2019/2020 Dönnhoff Niederhäuser Hermannshöhle Spätlese.

I have the same problem, trying to convert monthly to annual.

I just subscribed for the first time in at least 10 years just for WK’s content. The rest will be a bonus. :grin:

This is awesome, congrats William! I will also resubscribe after many years of not. Incidentally, there is are 8 Wikipedia entries for William Kelley, but none of them is our William Kelley. Someone Wikipedia-inclined needs to change that!

Congrats to both!

1 Like