Woodland Hills Wines Annual Sale- Old World day 1

Yeah it says out of stock when you go to it now. Pretty good price. Finding wine in FL had it for 429 and I almost got it then but was glad to find it here. The only great thing about finding wine is for whatever reason it triggers the chase sapphire reserve travel credit.

What price?
Edit. I see it at $75. Good price, unfortunately.

Da heck, really? Haha, that’s awesome.

Yeah, idk why. I bought two bottles of mg vosne romanee w my 300 travel credit.

Their Burgundy offers are great. I’m just not chasing that dog anymore. No room in the cellar. By the time the 2010’s are ready I’ll be too old to cellar more Burgundy.

They have a lot of pretty ready to drink village wine in the sale, fwiw.

Meh.

Luckily saw email right away. Grabbed some Rougeard Breze Blanc at under 160USD

Michael- I started to go there after looking through the 1er but I find Oregon pinot a better price performer now at that range.

Duroche Clos and champ are pretty awesome at the 50-60 price pt

Coming here to find out who stole 4 of the 8 bottles of 2015 Baudry Guillot from my basket … guessing Alfert …

ETA: I was half right!!! [wow.gif]

grabbed the last 4 Baudry (thanks for leaving me some! :slight_smile: ), 3 of the 2018 Richter Auslese ($32 seems a no-brainer), couple of the 2015 Schnaitmann GG Riesling, and a solo shot of the Palacios Petalos Bierzo.

The Vilmart rosè was too good to pass up.

I thought so too.

Elio Grasso Gavarini Chiniera 2016 for $80 is more than fair.

so it was you! I had 4 of the Peters in my car and went poof at check out

all in all, this has been a seriously expensive lock down

Maybe, but I got mine pretty early on and there was still >12 when I thought about going back for more.

Yeah. For a while I was saving a bunch of money. Then I started buying wine. And kept buying.

Negoce + Wineaccess + CA winemakers opening books + LA stores selling wines to stay afloat :frowning: + WoodlandHills sale (best ever IMO) + finding Cristal '08 for under 200 net + the usual great deals from my beloved Envoyer = I’m getting crushed, “worst” year ever

What the hell is next? Or is hell next?

Are their shipping costs reasonable?