You know the Berserkerfest was a success when . . . (see photo of The Todd in post 37!)

Check out that pie hiding behind the cake! Wow

More pics please

Yes. I think that was Marcia’s home made blueberry pie. She also made a platter of home made whoopie pies. I never got one. The disappeared faster than a bottle of Screaming Eagle at a Berserker offline.

It tasted even better than it looked! [tease.gif]

The odd part was that the Alferts don’t even have a pool.

Jay,
Thanks for being such a gracious host. :bow:
Opening your house to such a motley crowd takes guts.
With regard to the culinary treats, I loved the risotto and the lamb sliders especially.

The variety of wine choices was nearly overwhelming.
I missed some I would have really liked to try.
On the other hand I sampled things I knew nothing about and enjoyed them very much.

It’s great being able to put faces to names (as many as I can remember).
I had a terrific time, and hope to do it again.
:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Ms. Alfert: “Who needs a pool, I can swim in his deep blue eyes!”

Mr. Alfert: “He ain’t all that, honey, my cannons would suffocate his. He just runs a website for a bunch of nerdy old
Men. Plus, I gots better taste in wine, thin and weedy like Kate Moss!”

Funny thing is, it wasn’t any of that…it was just the Berserker lapel pin that made her swoon…

The brisket looks amazing!

Fortunately, he got no closer. I shudder to think of the horrifying immolation.

It looks like it might have burned his hair off.

imagine Alfert, Todd and Jorge in a photo together. MUI CALIENTE #SHREDLIFE

Let’s be realistic: If the pool boy is wearing a shirt, he has something to hide. I’m pretty sure Mrs. Alfert is just diverting attention from the real pool boy.

Congrats, dude. Sounds like it was everything it was meant to be.

Yeah, a tattoo of Mrs. Alfert on my chest.

Ah, a two-pack.

Very nice; you are quite the host!

Speaking of which, where did you go with those? I wanted one but you and Jorge had already snuck off for your tryst.

It’s the weather. I love red wine, but when it is that warm, an ice cold white or rose works better for me. And Donnhoff spatelese goes beautifully with the pulled pork (says the fallen Jew). I also brought that mag of Bedrock rose, but that was so dry it did not go as well with the pork.

I have 50 minus my personal stash for the east coast contingent because I deliberately ordered more than I was supposed to since I knew it would be a badge of honor. Mandatory garb at all RMP events.

I have a pony keg. Wifey likes lifestyle men! Todd is too pretty, he’d be a temporary toy. A Real Berserker would tatoo the pin on his chest anyway. Or use it for piercings. I’m sure Jay did the latter after the festivities. That’s commitment.