Your current fav $10 and under white & red?

2010 Delhommeau muscadet Harmonie $13.

2009 Patient Cottat Vin de Pays du Val de Loire Le Grand Caillou (Sauvignon Blanc) $12

Okay, I cheated a bit.

J. Bookwalter Subplot No. 25 red wine NV (oops, $12.99, but worth the three extra bucks)

The Borsao Garnacha for about $8, the Sebastiani Sonoma Chard for about $10.

My answers to this haven’t changed much in last few years
'Red : Iche (d’Oupia) Heretiques
White Pepiere Muscadet

On mass production scale both the white and red La Vieille Ferme are good for under $8

2009 Castle Rock Pinot Noir Monterey County from Costco. lotta bottle variation…2-3 bottles have been 3x their price good while 2-3 have been meh, and right in their price range.

I, too, am a Columbia Crest Grand Estates fan!!

Had a bottle of the 2014 Bogle over the last few nights. This Petit Sirah didn’t seem as good as they have been in the past. I wonder if they are making a lot more then they have in the past, and if something has gotten lost.

I actually like the cheaper Bogle wines better than their $16 Phantom. The one Phantom I had was all oak and then more oak.

What species of fish are you holding in your arms there?

The $9.99 '13 Sonoma Cab from Costco/Kirkland is halfway decent. The '14 Seaside Pinot from New Zealand also sold at Costco for $9.99 is also worth trying.

White: Mont Gravet Cotes de Gascogne French Colombard. Not a clue for a red at retail? [cheers.gif]

Sorry, but if I am going sub $10, I usually pick beer instead.
My go to is Unibroue La Fin du Monde.
Life is too short to drink “okay” wine.
Sorry I could not help.

But you had to post anyway, just to thumb your nose and all. [snort.gif]
There’s a beer thread you know.

Choello Franchai

Faustino is a budget fav at our crib…solid drink

Older wolftrap were fantastic for the tariff…newer vintages do not seem as strong

Dr. Loosen Dr. L is the best white on the planet for under $10. Never had a bad vintage. Reds vary greatly.

I know - I suck. But I’ve always sucked so thats how it goes. newhere

I actually do like Kung-Fu girl but I think it is $13 so it does not fit here either. pileon

The Royal Old Vine Chenin Blanc South Africa, really nice wine, melon pears nice acidity and crisp. $8.99

I do not really drink wine at this price point but Clos des Briords (or Les Gras Moutons) has to be the one at under 10 euros. Of course it gets a bit more expensive when it arrives in the U.S.