Zachy’s progressive “sale”

Well maybe not a year’s worth, but at least a quarter.

I think it’s safe to say the people with the most impressive cellars are not posting on WB.

One of them used to, but he has other priorities.

What if it was a jero of champagne? [wink.gif]

I’m curious - what would “a year worth of great wine” be for 3 bottles if you like what Michael likes?

This one devolved quickly. Zachys sales are often the most impressively unimpressive things that ever hit my inbox.

On your other point, those 3 bottles could replace a whole family’s income for a year in many places.

#truth

Same result.

Lol what a terrible sale. And I have often found decent things.

Humble brag about those continental soldier envy inducing low hanging balls for the win.

Been reading your posts the last several days, and you make no sense whatsoever.

1 Like

Sheez, David, drink a few more tonight to tone it down! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Perhaps Mich@el’s wife has already hung him by the balls for a previous purchase, so there’s nothing left to lose?

1 Like

Sorry, didn’t get the email. Maybe you could put something in the cart for me? [thankyou.gif]

Appreciate it David! I’m flattered to have caught your eye! And don’t you worry, I’ll chalk up your ignorance of well known bawdy children’s songs due to your time spent delivering good cheer oversees to orphan war refugees. A time consuming but godly endeavor!

1 Like

Not sure why David is coming after me as I neither have the deepest cellar nor buy as much as many on here. I haven’t been around as long as many here.

That being said, I disagree with the contention that some of the ppl with the biggest cellars aren’t on here. They may lurk but a lot of people with the greatest cellars in the world post here at least occasionally.

If anyone has any questions, always feel free to email me directly. MMahle@zachys.com. I think there are some good prices here. Give me a holler if you want me to check what’s available on Day 2, 3 or 4 for you.

1 Like

I have never bought from Zachy’s, mostly because I am ITB and was mostly retail so I could get what I wanted at cost.

There are many board members who live in Westchester who have sniped deals for decades and attended their in store tastings or offsite events pre-COVID and would have plenty of good things to say.

Any complaints should really be addressed to our fellow Berserker Ian Dorin who runs the retail operations. Haha or Michael! [snort.gif] neener flirtysmile

My impression is that you are not braggadocious but rather transparent and I appreciate that.

3 Likes

You know what they say length…