Zachy’s progressive “sale”

Is there anything left worth buying?

Yes, it was 60% off of the original discounted price of $2,999, not the list price of $3,250. That was at 12:07 am. I also tried to buy some Poggio Valente after I placed the Comtes order but neither of the promo codes (save40 or save60) would work for me then and they still don’t.

Who grabbed that 2014 Dujac Charmes at 60% off?

It was in my cart! [rofl.gif]

It was 60% in my cart as of 11pm CST / 12am EST. Someone else was ready to go, so I didn’t get anything.

save60 worked about 9:30 Am edt this morning

1 Like

I just tried it now and it worked. Poggio is gone though.

Save60 worked since around 1230 AM ET for me.

There were over 100 wines available last night, guess you guys who purchased today are all happy campers.

[cheers.gif]

Or Zachys pulled a lot of the wines.

neener

I picked up a handful of bottles at 60% off. Couldn’t be too shocked and disappointed that I missed out on a few, either before they hit 60% or during the midnight rush. Very happy with Pertimali (Livio Sassetti) 2015 Brunello Riserva at $40. Why didn’t I buy more than 1 btl Prado Enea? Oh, and even bought a bottle of grand cru burgundy. [wow.gif]
Peter

Anyone have their orders confirmed yet? I placed an order late last night/early this morning for a mixed case-and-a-half consisting of '16 Sassetti Brunello Riserva ($40 at 60% off), '18 Breton Chinon Beaux Monts ($16), '18 Clos Mogador ($42), and '17 Sadie Treinspoor ($26). I wanted to get a sixer of the Huré Freres Memoire ($28) but that was strangely showing up as available, but out of stock once you tried to add it to your cart. In a strange turn of events it later showed up again this morning with the perfect amount of 6 in stock, so I placed another order, this time using a different login because the SAVE60 promo seemed to work only once per account. Both orders are still showing up as “processing.” Since I’ve placed orders for wines shown as in stock (on the Zachys website at the time the order was placed) later get “unconfirmed,” I’m still cautiously optimistic.

Very little left today.

2018 af gros Richebourg for 499 is a pretty decent price.

Prepare to be rebueckered!!

I would be all over that if I wasn’t already looking at something else.

I picked up 2013 Roulot BB for $71, which was 40% off at DC. That was the only deal I saw.

I would’ve gotten the 18 af gros RB if they hadn’t already shipped my other order, $50 to ship 1 bottle…

stupid question…did the ‘progressive sale’ now move to their DC site? code is saying ‘accepted’ but not reflecting the new price in the cart.

We had an incredible amount of orders from the sale, and it’s taking a bit of time to pick them all. Fingers crossed we are caught up by early next week, I know there is a plan and a lot of resources being placed on getting caught up.

2 Likes

Thats nuts