Di Costanzo '18 Fall Release

Picked up a 3 pack of the Di Co to give them a try. Haven’t tasted any of their wines before. Looking forward to trying them.

Grabbed some of each, looking forward to seeing what Erin & Massimo were able to do in a great vintage like this.

In for 3 of each

Picked up some of each as well. Really looking forward to trying the Caldwell.

4x Caldwell
2x Di Co

Excited to try. Thanks fellow berserkers for helping me discover them.

Order in…

Thanks Erin and Massimo for the Zoom last night…

Order in. Looking forward to trying the 18’s.

Order in. 5 DI CO, 4 Caldwell.

Order in!!! Now, wait for 2 months :weary: for delivery. 2 months in 2020 feels like years…

Cheers!

In for three of each, first order with Di Costanzo, looking forward to it!

Grabbed 6 DI CO, 3 Caldwell

In for another case.

Not sure you’ll find a better cab under $60 than DI CO. My favorite producer for sure as the style just hits it right down the middle of the fairway for me. In for 6 and 3.

Btw, the 14 Farella was excellent with a one hour decant. Opened it for the Zoom session but consumed it a little too early. Still pretty young so will leave alone for another year or so.

cheers

In for 3 Di Co and 1 Caldwell. First release, so easing my way in.

Fred,

That is one helluva long decant!! [cheers.gif]

My first order from DiCostanzo - 3 x Caldwell. Looking forward to receiving.

6 Caldwell.

Ordered 8 DICO and 4 Caldwell. This is my first allocation, but I purchased at BerserkerDay in January and was thrilled with the 2017 DICO.

I just logged back on to the website and saw the allocation offers are down to 4 DICOs and 2 Caldwells. This will be sold out within the next few hours. If you didn’t place your order yet you better get moving

My full offer is still available. Think it must just be showing you the remainder of yours.

For what its worth, I think they modify allocations based on what you bought already. My allocation says 9 DICO and 5 Caldwell with an original allocation of 12 and 6.