Goodfellow SIP sheet...updated 5/5/20

Thanks Marshall, I hope you’re well!

You got me to thinking about that vertical and then I just couldn’t resist.

Order in!

My order for the 18s hasn’t even arrived yet! Guess I need to get some more! flirtysmile

Just finalized my order for the 2018s last week and it’s not even shipped yet! These are so freaking tempting. I can’t find more places to store wine right now!

Sheila, your order is at the shippers now, though they have been swamped with packages and are running far behind their normal processing.
Apologies for any delays! we are incredibly grateful for all the support and are finally caught up. (Now to figure out how to stay caught up and do a decent job with Kindergarten lessons at the same time…)

I purchased the chardonnays. Which do you recommend drinking first?

I would start with the 2017 Ribbon Ridge, and then the 2017 Durant after that.

One case arrived, one to go!
744A426B-6002-484C-B810-24DEFA2287A6.jpeg
Marcus, which wine in the “Open That Bottle” 6-pack do you think is most ready to go?

Honestly, that’s a tie. All of them are good to pull the cork, taste, and then let them breathe for a couple of hours before seriously getting into them.

Popped the 2014 PN Whistling Ridge Vineyard for tonight. Definitely gaining some complexity after 45 minutes in the glass. Will post my thoughts later.

email sent

Message me please.

Thank you for all of your orders and support! We are working on our next offer, set to post just after Monday and Tuesday when we bottle the rest of the 2018s…

champagne.gif

But I just got my cellar defenders shipment :joy:

Megan/Marcus, would love a tasting note comparison between the '16 heritage and '18 heritage pinot! [cheers.gif]

Damn. This may be a 2 case offer for me…

RIP my wallet. Anyway to ship these with biohazard stickers on it to try and fool the wife?

Just ship it to your off-site (if you still have it) and use a burner CC :smiley:

Nice…now that’s an idea!