LIVE NOW! Introducing BerserkerDay NewbiePalooza!!! (NOVEMBER 17, 2021)

This. Split the spending - pfft.

A voice built for radio.

A few days after my wedding anniversary. Could be my last.

1 Like

Because of the filet?

1 Like

My wife loves my tenderloin. Thank you very much.

Happy to reach out to some fellow Michigan wineries, not sure how many you have lined up or who may have participated in the past. Iā€™ll do some digging.

1 Like

Add to the list:

1. Because people love the 3 or 4 pack intro wine offers from newbies I think itā€™d make sense to have 3 newbies pool their offer into a case, 4 bottles of each in the sampler pack. There would be some logistics involved. Save on shipping/etc and the sum would be greater than the parts.

2. Lopawines needs to do a 6 pack sampler of grower champagne. Heā€™d sell a ton to people that donā€™t have access to that category or have heard so much talk on WB. I was working with him on it 3 years ago before the tariffs brought everything to a halt.

1. Couldnā€™t work as the logistics would be a mess not only in the shippers, but the recipients as well. The tasters will be all over the place.

2. Absolutely - get ON HIM!!!

I am now sure that you work for the credit card and bank industryā€¦ What a clever trickā€¦ I guess I will be fooled again into raising all go my limitsā€¦

1 Like

Some possible candidates in this post?

https://www.wineberserkers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=3296602#p3296602

My first idea is currently sold out. Dammit, but good for them.

Todd:

The timing is a tough one for this year since weā€™re obviously past a window where you could do it over the summer. The later into November that you move it the higher likelihood in a ā€œnormalā€ year that those in Napa have slowed down (I donā€™t know what normal is anymore so I put it in quotes). With that being said, Iā€™ve had vintages where weā€™re crazy busy right up until Thanksgiving.

Given your constraints and the fact that itā€™s now early August I donā€™t have any great ideas other than to see how the date this year impacts those in Napa participating.

If NewbiePalooza is anything remotely close to BD Preview Day the participants will be kept pretty busy fielding questions, customer support, posting in the forum, etc.

Cheers,

Michael

FYI, Iā€™m finalizing the sign-up form for Monopole CrĆ¼ members (to sign up as ā€˜tastersā€™ for the Newbie samples) and will have it posted later today in the MC-only forum.

Working on the Newbies as well, so if anyone has any other suggestions, please have them reach out to me, Iā€™ll forward to the Council and communicate with them directly. Referrals where a participant shares the info about BerserkerDay to the prospective Newbie are always the best chance of success.

Looking forward to this. Terrific idea, and a great MC perk.

Heck yeah, FREE WINE!!! Thatā€™s worth the price of membership alone!

[cheers.gif]

Totally, because Iā€™ll buy in October and then in January Iā€™ll go ā€œNo, remember you already bought some in October so you should buy less nowā€¦ā€ Promptly followed by ā€œSelf, just buy more NOW and then you can buy less NEXT Octoberā€¦ā€

1 Like

NEVER have I said out loud ā€œnumber twoā€ with such enthusiasm.

Itā€™s likely weā€™ll be moving the date, in consideration of the Napa/Sonoma area wineries, who will be in the throes of harvest at this timeā€¦possibly moving to first week of November, happy to take in any more info and direction as possible!

3 Likes

Changing the title as itā€™s likely weā€™ll move this to Nov 3

I would like to nominate Scar of the Sea and/or Lady of the Sunshine for Newbie day. I just reached out to them for something else but if anyone else follows them, theyre fantastic!

theyre husband and wife, and the nicest thing is, built in combo offers!

1 Like