Received Detert email this morning

Took delivery today. Love the wooden box!
IMG_0019.jpg
IMG_0017.jpg
IMG_0023.jpg

2 Likes

My first ever East Blocks arrived yesterday also! I was similarly taken with their sticker, quite striking.

Rohit- unwrap one of the bottles. It’s one of the coolest bottles I’ve ever laid eyes on. Lovely etching for the vines and name. The base wine’s labels are plain but the East Block’s bottle just oozes class and distinction.

If the wine tastes half as good as the bottle looks I’ll be a repeat buyer!

1 Like

Well, at almost twice the price as the regular bottle, I’m glad the packaging at least is drastically better!

1 Like

I believe my 3 pak shipped out yesterday…I can’t wait!

Just an FYI, Zachy’s has a sale right now. Detert Cab franc 18 is 78$ right now. Picked up 2!

Great minds.
Use Rakuten for an extra $5 off.
Also picked up 2019 Clos du Papes same price

That’s a pretty sweet deal!

The save the date for the sitting release came in February the last couple years. I logged in and it looks like allocations will be available March 21-31.

1 Like

Nothing in my in box…

Allocations section says you current have no wine allocations but Allocation History section shows it is coming March 21.

Same for me when I log in. I’m sure Tom will be sending an email sooner than later.

Still no email, but looks like allocation is there when you access it. Problem is, I get an error message when trying to add it to my cart. Anyone else seeing the same?

I just emailed Tom to ask about the coming release - he said the Save the Date is on its way.

3 Likes

Thanks for the info. I attemped purchasing a few times today and got the same error. Guess the date on the site isn’t real and we just have to wait for the Save the Date.

1 Like

It’s showing the opening date as March 24 for me.

Adore this wine-about 3 years ago I had an amazing phone conversation with Tom and he sold me some wines out of his cellar and added me to the East Block Reserve list. What a class act, just like his cousins!

Same problem here–good to know it will be live soon!

such good wines

1 Like

Looks like allocation is open. Allocated only 2 CF but 6 CS. Need more CF!

Yes, allocation open & active but haven’t received a notification email yet.
Also allocated 2 CF and 6 CS like Tico.