Rhys Virtual Tasting--Thursday, 4/16 @ 5PM PT With Kevin Harvey and Jeff Brinkman

Voted for Thursday, but either day is fine. Just grabbed a '12 Family Farm out of the cellar to stand up.

Either day works for me. I have lots of good wine choices to accompany the tasting!

Great idea, count me in!

I would be interested and could do either day.

Last call for votes! If you want to voice one, do your thing.

Good job voting everyone. Thursday, April 16th @ 5PM PT / 8PM ET it is. Please visit Post #1 and follow the short instructions as to how to get the Zoom link for the event.

I will be answering your PMs a few times a day so fire away.

Look forward to a great event with Kevin, Jeff and all of you that want to be a part of things.

Stay safe this weekend and let’s beat The 19. [training.gif]

Hello Frank, PM sent. I will be uncorking a 2013 Rhys Horseshoe Vineyard Syrah for this event. Looking forward to it!

Cheers,
JP

Sounds awesome. I think I have an 09 Rhys santa Cruz Pinot at home, or maybe a 375 of 12 horseshoe Pinot.

PM sent. I’ll be be opening a 2013 Horseshoe Chardonnay from 375ml and maybe a 2013 Alpine Chardonnay from 375ml as well.

PM sent. I’ll be opening a 2007 Rhys Alpine Chardonnay.

2012 Horseshoe Pinot

Debating between a 2008 Horseshoe Pinot and 2012 Swan Terrace Pinot.

Think I am going to dig out a 2012 Skyline Syrah.

PMs are caught up to all of you. We’re just shy of 20 people so we’re off to a strong start.

Just a friendly reminder…please do not wait until the last minute to chase the link down from me.

OK, then it’s settled - 2012 Swan Terrace for me.

That 2008 Horseshoe Pinot has been the bridesmaid about five times. Someday.

I will also open a 2012 Swan Terrace PN, my first Swan. Any chance that Kevin could open up one as well?

Looking forward to another great on-line off-line!

Cheers,

Hal

Now I just have to find it! In a dimly lit cellar, figuring out which Rhys is which is a challenge…

I know that feeling. I now keep a pair of reading glasses in the wine cellar!

08 Alpine PN

OK, sounds like there is some group interest in the 12 Swan Terrace. I will put that one on my list. I would encourage people opening that wine to give it an hour in the decanter if possible.